If you work or reside in the Washington, DC metro area, chances are a good chunk of your day consists of commuting. According to a global traffic scorecard, Washington, DC ranks 6th for the most traffic congested cities in the United States. Look on the bright side! Long commutes mean more time to catch up on some real estate investor news and knowledge.
Here are 5 real estate investing podcasts that are guaranteed to entertain, educate and quite possibly make your next drive or ride much more bearable 🚗 🚌 :
1. BiggerPockets Podcast - Co-hosted by BiggerPockets’ founder and CEO Joshua Dorkin and active real estate investor Brandon Turner, this podcasts provides actionable advice from investors and other real estate professionals weekly.
2. Old Dawg’s REI Network with Bill Manassero - Host Bill Manassero started investing in real estate at age 58. This podcast shares his real-life successes and blunders. It is a fun, information-packed program that features knowledgeable, engaging guests who provide practice and easy-to-understand tips on how to succeed in real estate investing.
3. Best Real Estate Investing Advice Ever with Joe Fairless - Known as the world’s longest running, DAILY, real estate investing podcast, Joe Fairless talks to successful real estate professionals to give you their best advice.
4. The Ultimate Real Estate Investing Podcast - Discover real estate investing tips and techniques from an aggressive full time real estate investor. Host, Sean Terry, offers a unique perspective on the skills and mindset necessary to succeed as a real estate investor.
5. Real Estate Success with Jim Ingersoll - This podcast is the ultimate source for tips and strategies to shortcut your path to success. It covers all aspects of real estate investing, including wholesaling houses, fixing and flipping houses, creative financing, private lending, self-directed IRAs and more! Hosted by Jim Ingersoll, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from his vast knowledge of successfully implemented strategies and a variety of successful business people involved in various areas of real estate.